The territory of flesh where your cheek and chin converge.
Jack Johnson: "Hey, this corn on the cob is awesome."
Tom O'Leary: "Dude, it must be! You've got some on your chink."
Chink was a word that originated around the 1890's in North America. It was derived from the Phonetic word 'Ching' of the Chinese 'Ching' Dynasty. Chinese people who immigrated in the 1800's and early 1900's were from the 'Ching' Dynasty and the word 'Chink' was used as a racist slang, as it is hard to pronounce 'Ching' aggressively. Many Chinese of the Ching Dynasty endured many years of slave labor in Canada, building the railroads and working Mines.
1. A racial slur for Chinese people
2. What ignorant people use to insult anyone who looks East Asian, because they don't have the brains to tell ethnicities apart.
3. Occasionally used as a reappropriated term, used by some Asian-Americans as a term of endearment (similar to how nigga is used by some), though its usage is still rare.
4. The sound of something sharp latching onto a hard surface.
5. A narrow opening
1. KKK Member: We Arayans are better than you chinks.
2. YouTube video: "South Korean K-Pop Hits of the Decade"
Idiot commentator: "OMGGG YOUR STUPID CHINK MUSIC SUKKKSSS"
3. Asian-American #1: Wow, look at that cool new Chinese who joined that school. He's getting all the girls.
Asian-American #2: What a cool chink.
4. *Chink*. The grappler latched onto the rock cliff.
5. There's a chink in your armour.
Chink is a word for asian people. It's probably because when they hit the railroads when they were building them with pick axes, it made a chink sound. Maybe not, maybe it's from a war or something.
Some people are chinks, you have to face this. Most asians are not though. But trust me, they're out there.
Joe: Sum Yung Phag is a chink.
Bill: I know, what a fobby, unintegrated guy he is.