look up any word, like thot:
 
1.
Metal that tries to seem tough or brutal but cant raise above topics: like breaking up with their girlfriend/boyfriend, their mean parents, or crying about a dead girlfriend/boyfriend, vampires, or depression. These bands generally only bring down the genres they are in.

Ways to spot a chick metal band
They often wear tight pants
Have long or stupid looking hair (I have no problem with bands with long hair that are actually good)
The band looks gay
All their fans are ages 12-15
97% of their fans are chicks (the other 3% is gay)
Very shitty vocals.
#1 I Killed the Prom Queen, The Devil Wears Prada, Bring Me the Horizon, Trivium, etc...

#2 Anything you ever see worn by a Twilight fan is chick metal
by RealDeathcore/DeathMetalFan July 09, 2009