1. a perfectly reliable car, especially the older models
2. of poor business performance
1. Wake up assholes, my Dad has been driving his 64 Chevy his entire life and it has never once failed to get us where we were going, runs great, is great, period.
2. God damn I wish Chevy had gotten the cummins contract so I wouldn't have to jack it from an old Dodge and overhaul my f-ing truck.
1. An abbreviation of Chevrolet, an American car manufacturer owned by General Motors.
"Hank sure has a nice Chevy"
Like a rock the only way it moves is by rolling it down a hill.
Chevy...like a rock!
Wow, my '94 Chevy Cavalier four-cyl. that I bought for $1500 just smoked that overpriced, over-rated '99 Civic with the oversized wing on the back!
car hardly ever vacates yard
drive by a dealership or drive through town.
crap piece of car. can be found in the mechanics garage or junk yard
Like a Rock?
like a rock
A fucking Chevy just sits there, like a rock.
new battery 73$
new tranny 500$
new motor 1000$
cost of stolen stereo due to crappy locks 900$
wishing it would burst into flames=priceless
my brothers trans am/camero made in 1981