BUYING A FUCKIN CHE SHIRT IS CONTRADICTING YOURSELF.
You idiots, by buying a che shirt, you are doin exactly what Che would give his life (and other lives) for to stop!
You are supporting fucking capitalism... especially by purchasing a product from a huge clothes corporation, that is exploiting Che's face for profit.
READ A FUCKIN BOOK ABOUT MARXISM OR SOCIALISM you dumbasses.
that goes to all you self proclaimed "hardcore punks" that wear ANARCHY shirts!!!! .. every time one of you ignorant "punks" walks buy with a 40 dollar Anarchy shirt on.. i laugh my fuckin ass off, and spit in your face. pffft non conformists and anarchists MY ASS.
2. According to a girl I know a Popstar
3. A son of a rich Family who became a Doctor n then decided to fight against capitalism. Oh I forgot not in his own Country but somewhere else. COS HIS PARENTS WERE DAMN RICH! N SO WAS HE! That's what ppl call hipocracy
Was killed by the CIA and betrayed by Fidel Castro, who turned Cuba into the festering shithole that it is today.
- Born into a rich family in a country economically colonized by the West.
- Disillusioned with the system that made his family - and consequently him, - wealthy; for somewhat legitimate reasons.
- Ostracized by his family for his opposition to this system.
- Turned to a mind-numbing and violent ideology of radical opposition to the system in place, popular with many others at the time due to legitimate flaws and a lack of opportunities for civil opposition, but far more flawed in its own nature.
- Funded by institutionalized proponents of the radical opposition ideology to "spread it," although not always entirely in-line with their specific principles.
- Ran around in the backwoods of desolate countries with poor and uneducated populations, trying to motivate them to join his cause and oppose the system; and mostly succeeding only in de-stabilizing said countries as the people there were wary of both.
- Eventually killed by the military of one such country who were tipped off by the local population that was annoyed with him running around in their backyards. (This has not YET happened to Bin Laden, unfortunately.)