Chat Avenue consists of 12 chats, including an Adult, Gay, Dating, Kids, Video Games, Sports, Singles, Music, General, College, Teen, and Girls Only, as well as a chat-avenue forum.
Chats are pretty much useless and full of people wanting internet poontang. The only chats that really keeps this minimal is the Video Game Chat. But everyone there is an asshole and thinks they compare to God himself, mods included. So, chats = useless.
Ah, yes. Forums. People still want internet poontang, but they do it more ninja-esque. Sneakily, to say the least. Here's the breakdown:
Nice comment -> Good Reps (see below) -> Private Message -> Personal info -> Phonecall = Looking for internet sex.
Useless, pointless, and yet still coveted. Everyone freaks out over bad rep points, and strives for that insane number of good rep points.
The only good part about reputation points are picture reps. Picture reps are when you give someone a reputation point, good or bad, and in the comment box, post the url of a nasty, funny, or unrelated picture enclosed in IMG tags. Hilarity ensues.
Research shows that the Test forum is the only good one.
'WHO IZ DIS 'CHATMASTER' I BET I CULD BEAT HIM ^ LOL", you say?
Chatmaster is the head admin of Chat Avenue. Some revere him as God, others revere him as an asshole. From personal experience, I can say he's just some guy. Don't piss him off and you can keep chatting and posting at C-A.
'MOAR INFO PLZ', you say?
Alright, I'll shall now write out the 'unwritten rules of C/A'
1. No, you can't be a mod.
2. Don't post slutty pictures of yourself. You will get verbally raped. And you won't like it.
3. Try to be literate, or you will get verbally raped as well.
4. Don't cross-dress just to get a mod job. It's frowned upon.
5. Get some version of MSN Messinger. Everyone else has it and it'll be the only way to directly talk with the members.
6. If you're not a smart ass at times, nothing will be fun.
7. If someone calls you a n00b, nub or newb, post a picture of Noob Saibot with an oversized question mark.
Chatter 2: Do you have a mental problem?
Chatter 1: STFU PLZ