1. A beverage containing a massively massive proportion of alcohol.
2. A great after beer drink
3. The green stuff that almost killed me last night
4. What all you sexy girls can buy Alex at the bar.
Greg: "It's almost 8am in the morning... hmmm time for my pre-breakfast Chartreuse shot"
Tom: "I was feeling more like a Beer and Woosta
A shade of yellow green reminiscent of willow leaves emerging in the spring.
She wore a chartreuse mini with an aubergine feather boa.
1. adj., having the quality of a lie or an otherwise fallacious account, especially when told as if it were true.
2. n., a fallacious account or outlandish tale delivered under the pretense of truth.
3. v., to give a fallacious account or outlandish tale with the pretense of presenting factual data.
4. n., adj., some fake-ass color that some purport to be either an u-g-l-y yellow or a green which resembles a freshly cut lawn, after it has been regurgitated by a family pet.
5. n., a French liqueur; it was a favorite of author/pioneer/mad genius Hunter S. Thompson.
1. Person A: I heard she plays with power tools and has sexual intercourse with bears. Person B: Man, that shit is chartreuse.
2. He told me that he had licked the Washington Monument when he visited it last summer, but I knew he was feeding me some chartreuse.
3. Don't try to chartreuse me, I know you left that party alone.
4. She was pretty good looking, except for that chartreuse blouse she was wearing.
5. "With a pint of green Chartreuse ain't nothin' seems right / You buy the Sunday paper on a Saturday night." - Tom Waits, "Til the Money Runs Out"
the funniest colour ever!
I was staring at chartreuse and rotflmfao
really pissed off and sad, upset
"Man, ali was so chartreuse about that shit me and justin pulled on her."