look up any word, like spook:
Legal/Medical Term for workers comp claim file by someone after experiencing temporary loss of feeling in both legs and or part of their ass after working several hours without movement.
Look at Mike…if he don’t get up and walk around a bit or at least rock back and forth he’s going to end up filing a Chairaplegic Claim and needing an assage chair
by big64 May 19, 2011