1) Someone who breaks your heart.
2) Someone who shakes your confidence daily.
3) Someone who makes you go down on your knees, begging please for her to come home.
4) Someone who when you return from washing your face will be fucking another dude in your bed. What a hooker.
5) Someone who will eventually get tired of fucking around and settle for you. You will be happy, she will resent you.
Simon: Cecilia! You're breaking my heart! You're shaking my confidence daily!
Cecilia: Yo bitch, go wash your nasty-ass face I've got shit to get done. Daaaaaymn!
1.A mysterious Heartbearker. An unknown person u see that you think is hot.
2.a Traviesa. A naughty girl.
1.That Cecilia Over there? u see heR? who is she?
2.I am totally lusting for that Cecilia.
A mysteriously beautiful
woman. She is calm, collected, and classy
. She has a gorgeous face and one of the most amazing bodies, causing every man's head to turn. However, the best part about her is her pure soul. She can have anyone she wants, but she is incredibly faithful
to the one she chooses. Her word and actions always match and no matter what, she will always be there for you. She is the type of woman to put a smile on your face, and relax you at the end of the day. If you let her go, you will regret it until the day you die. Cecilia is the type you want to marry.
Guy 1: Damn! Do you see that girl!?
Guy 2: She has the best ass
I've ever seen!!
Guy 3: Yeah, that ass is fat, but what's better is her intellect. She's a Cecilia!
a frickin amazing kid.
who usually wears nerdy clothes and is still loved by all.
and no matter what you always have fun with a cecilia:D
the cecilia is one cool cat!
all that jazz.
A super hot and fashionable girl. A heartbreaker. Loves her life. Can get any guy she wants. Also a name for one with powers to see the future
"Dude, you have to go meet Cecilia shes a sex god"
super sexy person...mostly a girl.
dang!!she's sooo... CECILIA!!!
1. Blind; blind faith; Latin; the name of a saint; patron saint of the blind and musicians.
2. A day of feasting in Catholic Christianity which falls on November 22 of every year.
3. Women of deep Christian faith who many people admire.
I admire Saint Cecilia
because she, like me, is/was very musical, as is my mother, who was named after her.