Cleans self. Knows how to catch it's food.
Probably gave humans the idea for a "vaccum." Is intelligent and curious.
Likes to lay around alot, sort of like a couch potato. That's cool though.
They are usually quiet and know where to use the bathroom, unlike dogs.
"No, it's my cat!"
Can be obnoxious sometimes, but mainly in a playful/cute way. Intelligent, independent, demure, cuddly... and viscious fighters should a fight build up. A mainly carnivorous animal, cats keep your home free of pesky animals, and especially rodents.
Birds, for better or worse, won't build their nests near your house.
As adorable as they are, cats aren't as sweet and gentle as they may seem... they look rather annoyed when they hear themselves called "pookums", "widdle cutums" and other similar names.
But it is fun watching them bat at insects or dangling strings, attacking your blanket-covered toes in the morning, one or more kitties curled up on the couch...
Owner: "He-wo! Good morning my widdle diddymses!"
The cats look up, rather indignant.
Owner: "Did my widdle poi tats sweep o tay, did 'em? Did 'em? How's my widdle kitty pusses?"
Taffy and Nite look at each other and puke simultaneously.
Taffy: This is one disturbed girl, isn't she?
Nite: Darn straight. Somebody tell her to shut up.
1) Look into a cat's face. You should be able to tell that they know something you don't.
2) They get to sleep 18 hours a day and play for the entire other 6.
3) Who is cleaning up who's litter box here?
4) They are able to move faster than you can, can land on their feet, and can move through tighter spaces than you can.
5) Dogs have owners; Cats have staff.