2. A player who is killed or has a loss through theft and then complains about player harassment.
3. A player who focuses their gameplay strictly on crafting or other non-competitve activity.
4. A player who is afraid of getting ganked by other gaming players.
5. Players more concerned with "coloring" their houses, clothing, names, etc... than with playing against other people in a competitve gaming environment.
6. A player who ruined the PvP MMORPG industry by complaining so much that PvP MMORPG development is rare.
"Call me a carebear, I don't care cos I'll just kill you..."
"This game will pwn and I can't wait to be the quasi carebear! I'm a sucker for crafting!"
Definines someone whose playstyle involves very little or easily quantifiable risk. Often confused with players who PvE for ingame money.
Carebears are the players who are risk-averse and will only engage in PvP when the outcome is predictable (and ideally, profitable)