- Stephen Colbert told me to say this
2. People who are proud of their macro brew, rubbishy, factory beer.
3. People who are smug because they don't make the mistakes America does simply because of their inertia and inability to do anything important in the world.
4. People whose only claim to pride is sports and comedians....because those are really important.
Canadian: Yes but its stronger than the stuff you guys have down here.
American: Well it says 5% on the can, last time I checked 5% of 12 ounces is equal 5% of 12 ounces.
Canadian: Yeah we use a different system in Canada though, so its more alcohol in a 5% beer.
American: That makes no sense.
Canadian: Doesn't have to, I'm a Canadian, eh?
(This is a conversation that I've actually had, well not the last line, but that's essentially what he said.)
Sami: No, just a bunch of Canadians.
2. Being owned by The British.
It is sometimes referred to as the Northern United States, but far sissier. Instead of telling the British to Fuck off like the US did, it bent over and continues to take it anally from our friends across the Atlantic with the funny accents.
Canada has only 5 professional hockey teams and none of them have won the Stanley Cup in years.
They have one National hero as opposed to the US who have thousands. That one hero is named Sidney Crosby, aka, Cindy.
He is a whining hockey player who enjoys being cornholed by beefy men. When he gets drilled another way into the boards and has a career ending injury, he will be a nobody and Canada will again only have it's love of being owned by the British to make them happy.