Reasons to love Canada:
1. We invented Hockey.
2. We invented Basketball.
3. We invented Lacrosse.
4. We invented the poutine.
5. We invented the zipper.
6. We get free health care.
7. Our elections only take one day.
8. We have the second largest country on Earth.
9. Our beer is amazing.
10. Tim Hortons owns Dunkin Donuts.
11. A&W owns anything else.
12. Much Music owns MTV.
13. Our flag looks cool.
14. It's easy to score weed.
15. It's easy to score poon.
16. The minimum drinking age is 18, not 21.
17. We have cleaner water.
18. We have cleaner air.
19. Eh? Sounds better than, huh?
20. Seth Rogen is Canadian.
21. Jim Carrey is Canadian.
22. Mike Myers is Canadian.
23. Wayne Gretzky is Canadian.
24. Louis Riel is Canadian.
25. We have lots of polar bears.
26. We have lots of geese.
27. We have lots of moose.
28. We aren't as crowded as the U.S.
29. The immigration system works.
30. The political system works.
31. The employment system works.
32. Our government is better than the U.S.
33. French sounds cooler than Spanish.
34. It's easier to make money in Canada.
35. The people in Canada are nice.
36. Way less racism.
37. Good education opportunities.
38. We have a crazy drink: The Bloody Caesar.
39. It's beautiful to drive through Canada.
40. The girls are AMAZING!
Also, where else on Earth will the temperature range from -40°C to 40°C?
how canada should be
A map of the True North Strong and Free.
its in the clouds
2. Crispy Crunch, Coffee Crisp
3. The size of our footballs fields and one less down
4. Baseball is Canadian
5. Lacrosse is Canadian
6. Hockey is Canadian
7. Basketball is Canadian
8. Apple pie is Canadian
9. Mr. Dress-up kicks Mr. Rogers ass
10. Tim Hortons kicks Dunkin' Donuts ass
11. In the war of 1812, started by America, Canadians pushed
the Americans back...past their 'White House'. Then we burned it...and most of Washington, under the command of William Lyon McKenzie who was insane and hammered all the time. We got bored because they ran away, so we came home and partied...Go figure..
12. Canada has the largest French population that never surrendered to
13. We have the largest English population that never ever surrendered or withdrew during any war to anyone, anywhere.
14. Our civil war was a bar fight that lasted a little over an hour.
15. The only person who was arrested in our civil war was an American
mercenary, who slept in and missed the whole thing... but showed up just in time to get caught.
16. We knew plaid was cool far before Seattle caught on.
17. The Hudsons Bay Company once owned over 10% of the earth's surface and is still around as the worlds oldest company.
18. The average dog sled team can kill and devour a full grown human in under 3 minutes.
19. We still know what to do with all the parts of a buffalo.
20. We don't marry our kin-folk.
21. We invented ski-doos, jet-skis, velcro, zippers, insulin, penicillin, zambonis, the telephone and short wave radios that save countless lives each year.
22. We ALL have frozen our tongues to something metal and lived to tell about it.
23. A Canadian invented Superman.
BUT MOST IMPORTANT!
24. The handles on our beer cases are big enough to fit your hands with mitts on. OOOoohhhhh Canada!!
Oh yeah... and our elections only take one day.
I am not a lumber jack or a fur trader,
and I don't live in an igloo or eat blubber or own a dog sled,
and I don't know Jimmy, Sally or Suzie from Canada although I am certain they're really, really nice, uh,
I have a Prime Minster not a president,
I speak English and French, not American,
and I pronounce it about, not a boot,
I can proudly sew my country's flag on my back pack,
I believe in peace keeping, not policing, diversity, not assimilation,
and that the beaver is a truly proud and noble animal.
A toque is a hat, a chesterfield is a couch.
And it is pronounced zed, not zee, zed.
Canada is the second largest landmass,
the first nation of hockey,
and the best part of North America.
Canada: I love you too, America!!
1)We both use maple syrup like crazy.(We have something called IHOP)
2)We both play hockey (personally I dont)
3)We both buy and sell products with each other
4)We both have thousands of hypocritical asses who post their intellectually devoid "insults" on urbandictionary.com
I don't think they are weak at all. I earnestly hope that the United States and Canada shall become allies. I would be proud, as well as millions of other Americans, to have them as close friends.