1. (n.) Also known to most of the world as Canadia, Canada is "America's hat." Canada is known for its immense maple tree supply, saying "aboot" and "eh?", and lots and lots of mooses.
2. (adj.) Super cool; most excellent; awesome
3. (n.) A hat (specifically a hat belonging to the U.S.A.)
4. (n.) One who has the quality and/or ability to talk in a Canadian fashion; One who uses "eh?" and "aboot" and mostly replaces "ou" with "oo".
1. "Hey, Jim, have you heard about that new Canadia -I mean Canada- place? I went there, like, last week, man!"
2. "Wow, check out that dude over there. He's so Canada!"
3. "Yo, dude! Check out that weird Canada-thing above us on this map!"
4. "Hello, guys. What was all that ruckus aboot at your hoose last night, eh?"
"Wow, he's such a Canada."
Here are some reasons to be proud to be Canadian:more...
2. Crispy Crunch, Coffee Crisp
3. The size of our footballs fields and one less down
4. Baseball is Canadian
5. Lacrosse is Canadian
6. Hockey is Canadian
7. Basketball is Canadian
8. Apple pie is Canadian
9. Mr. Dress-up kicks Mr. Rogers ass
10. Tim Hortons kicks Dunkin' Donuts ass
11. In the war of 1812, started by America, Canadians pushed
the Americans back...past their 'White House'. Then we burned it...and most of Washington, under the command of William Lyon McKenzie who was insane and hammered all the time. We got bored because they ran away, so we came home and partied...Go figure..
12. Canada has the largest French population that never surrendered to
13. We have the largest English population that never ever surrendered or withdrew during any war to anyone, anywhere.
14. Our civil war was a bar fight that lasted a little over an hour.
15. The only person who was arrested in our civil war was an American
mercenary, who slept in and missed the whole thing... but showed up just in time to get caught.
16. We knew plaid was cool far before Seattle caught on.
17. The Hudsons Bay Company once owned over 10% of the earth's surface and is still around as the worlds oldest company.
18. The average dog sled team can kill and devour a full grown human in under 3 minutes.
19. We still know what to do with all the parts of a buffalo.
20. We don't marry our kin...
land of beautiful women, inexpensive hard liquor and polar bears.
lets go to canada!
I am not a lumber jack or a fur trader,
and I don't live in an igloo or eat blubber or own a dog sled,
and I don't know Jimmy, Sally or Suzie from Canada although I am certain they're really, really nice, uh,
I have a Prime Minster not a president,
I speak English and French, not American,
and I pronounce it about, not a boot,
I can proudly sew my country's flag on my back pack,
I believe in peace keeping, not policing, diversity, not assimilation,
and that the beaver is a truly proud and noble animal.
A toque is a hat, a chesterfield is a couch.
And it is pronounced zed, not zee, zed.
Canada is the second largest landmass,
the first nation of hockey,
and the best part of North America.
thank you very much!
One of America's best allies. There is no reason for Americans to bash Canada or Canadians to bash America. God bless Canada and God bless America. May the two wonderful nations live together in harmony.
America: I love you, Canada!!
Canada: I love you too, America!!
Canada is a country directly above my own. We have many things in common. How about I list some?
1)We both use maple syrup like crazy.(We have something called IHOP)
2)We both play hockey (personally I dont)
3)We both buy and sell products with each other
4)We both have thousands of hypocritical asses who post their intellectually devoid "insults" on urbandictionary.com
Our large neighbor to the north. Largest chief cities include Montreal, Quebec, Ottawa, Toronto, Winnepeg, Vancouver, and Calgary. They have the flag with the well-known maple leaf in the center. They are not cowards and pansies contrary to popular belief. Canada sent thousands of soldiers to fight and die in World War I, and again in World War II, and even joined our coalition against the Communists during the Korean War.
I don't think they are weak at all. I earnestly hope that the United States and Canada shall become allies. I would be proud, as well as millions of other Americans, to have them as close friends.
I would love for Canada and the United States to have a closer, friendly relationship with one another, and to stand together against terrorism. Canada is an awesome country.
The second largest country in the world, which is unfortunately highly steryotyped. We do't walk around wearing SARS masks and saying 'eh' all the time, or any of those other idiotic stereotypes posted! We've got a very diverse population including Sri Lankans, Macedonians, Bulgarians, Ethiopians, Guyanese, Jamacians, Italians, Indians, Argentenians, Vietnamese, Laotian, and many more! We don't all live in igloos, and don't all hate Americans. Hell, I've got an aunt in Chicago! gawd, why cant all people get along?!