1. canadian smarties are just cheap m&m's
2. ive had crispy crunch, it sucks
3. canadian football is gay
4. baseball is not canadian (doubleday dumass)
5. lacrosse is native american
6. i'll give u hockey
7. basketball is american (naysmith dumass)
8. apple pie isnt canadian, syrup is
9. idk wat mr. dress-up is, but it sounds like a pervert created it
10. ive been to tim hortons, it sucks
11. the canadians didnt fight in 1812, the british that were living there did
12. canada didnt surrender to germany b/c they didnt fight, america did and still didnt surrender
13. who cares if the english didnt ever surrender there, what does taht have to do with bitch lumberjacks?
14. if u think a bar fight is a war, that only makes people thinks canadians are bitches
15. ya, same comment as the last one
16. plaid is gay, no one in seattle thinks its cool
17. they never owned 10% of anything, do ur dam research
18. thats why we americans have guns, unlike ur poor ass's
19. that one makes no sense
20. we dont consider rednecks american, besides at least we dont chop trees for a living
21. u have no idea what ur talking about, the only thing of those u invented was velcro, and they only use velcro on kids shoes anyway
22. if u have ever gotten ur tongue stuck on a pole, then ur a fag
23. a canadian didnt invent superman, and even if he did, why do u think he made him an american business man?
basically, whatim trying to say is you're either a bad liar, or a dumass canadian, which is it?
how aboot them apples, eh?
how canada should be
A map of the True North Strong and Free.
its in the clouds
2. Crispy Crunch, Coffee Crisp
3. The size of our footballs fields and one less down
4. Baseball is Canadian
5. Lacrosse is Canadian
6. Hockey is Canadian
7. Basketball is Canadian
8. Apple pie is Canadian
9. Mr. Dress-up kicks Mr. Rogers ass
10. Tim Hortons kicks Dunkin' Donuts ass
11. In the war of 1812, started by America, Canadians pushed
the Americans back...past their 'White House'. Then we burned it...and most of Washington, under the command of William Lyon McKenzie who was insane and hammered all the time. We got bored because they ran away, so we came home and partied...Go figure..
12. Canada has the largest French population that never surrendered to
13. We have the largest English population that never ever surrendered or withdrew during any war to anyone, anywhere.
14. Our civil war was a bar fight that lasted a little over an hour.
15. The only person who was arrested in our civil war was an American
mercenary, who slept in and missed the whole thing... but showed up just in time to get caught.
16. We knew plaid was cool far before Seattle caught on.
17. The Hudsons Bay Company once owned over 10% of the earth's surface and is still around as the worlds oldest company.
18. The average dog sled team can kill and devour a full grown human in under 3 minutes.
19. We still know what to do with all the parts of a buffalo.
20. We don't marry our kin-folk.
21. We invented ski-doos, jet-skis, velcro, zippers, insulin, penicillin, zambonis, the telephone and short wave radios that save countless lives each year.
22. We ALL have frozen our tongues to something metal and lived to tell about it.
23. A Canadian invented Superman.
BUT MOST IMPORTANT!
24. The handles on our beer cases are big enough to fit your hands with mitts on. OOOoohhhhh Canada!!
Oh yeah... and our elections only take one day.
I am not a lumber jack or a fur trader,
and I don't live in an igloo or eat blubber or own a dog sled,
and I don't know Jimmy, Sally or Suzie from Canada although I am certain they're really, really nice, uh,
I have a Prime Minster not a president,
I speak English and French, not American,
and I pronounce it about, not a boot,
I can proudly sew my country's flag on my back pack,
I believe in peace keeping, not policing, diversity, not assimilation,
and that the beaver is a truly proud and noble animal.
A toque is a hat, a chesterfield is a couch.
And it is pronounced zed, not zee, zed.
Canada is the second largest landmass,
the first nation of hockey,
and the best part of North America.
1)We both use maple syrup like crazy.(We have something called IHOP)
2)We both play hockey (personally I dont)
3)We both buy and sell products with each other
4)We both have thousands of hypocritical asses who post their intellectually devoid "insults" on urbandictionary.com
I don't think they are weak at all. I earnestly hope that the United States and Canada shall become allies. I would be proud, as well as millions of other Americans, to have them as close friends.