the state's neighbor to the north
a place where we can all smoke weed in harmony
where a lot of people go to act like idiots, blaze and drink like crazy
filled with slutty Molson Canadian beer girls
the hometown of wayne gretzky, jim carrey, mike myers and many other kickass people
known for being pretty easy to get along with
are sterotyped like hell,
dont live in igloos
are sparsley populated considering it is the 2nd largest contry in the world
are pretty easygoing
have the largest asian population outside of asian (same with italian)
have a complete ass hole running the country
have a kick ass mtv program
share niagara falls with the states but slighty bigger than other half
share north america with mexico and america
need to be taken a bit more serious
"I live in canada."
"Canada is a big country"
"Some guy in canada invented superman"
"I like smarties."
"Tim hortons was created by a canadian hockey player. so they have tim hortons in the states?"
"My cousin from the US has a girl friend in canada."
"Come to canada for lots of weed beer and slutty girls."
how canada should be
A map of the True North Strong and Free.
its in the clouds
2. Crispy Crunch, Coffee Crisp
3. The size of our footballs fields and one less down
4. Baseball is Canadian
5. Lacrosse is Canadian
6. Hockey is Canadian
7. Basketball is Canadian
8. Apple pie is Canadian
9. Mr. Dress-up kicks Mr. Rogers ass
10. Tim Hortons kicks Dunkin' Donuts ass
11. In the war of 1812, started by America, Canadians pushed
the Americans back...past their 'White House'. Then we burned it...and most of Washington, under the command of William Lyon McKenzie who was insane and hammered all the time. We got bored because they ran away, so we came home and partied...Go figure..
12. Canada has the largest French population that never surrendered to
13. We have the largest English population that never ever surrendered or withdrew during any war to anyone, anywhere.
14. Our civil war was a bar fight that lasted a little over an hour.
15. The only person who was arrested in our civil war was an American
mercenary, who slept in and missed the whole thing... but showed up just in time to get caught.
16. We knew plaid was cool far before Seattle caught on.
17. The Hudsons Bay Company once owned over 10% of the earth's surface and is still around as the worlds oldest company.
18. The average dog sled team can kill and devour a full grown human in under 3 minutes.
19. We still know what to do with all the parts of a buffalo.
20. We don't marry our kin-folk.
21. We invented ski-doos, jet-skis, velcro, zippers, insulin, penicillin, zambonis, the telephone and short wave radios that save countless lives each year.
22. We ALL have frozen our tongues to something metal and lived to tell about it.
23. A Canadian invented Superman.
BUT MOST IMPORTANT!
24. The handles on our beer cases are big enough to fit your hands with mitts on. OOOoohhhhh Canada!!
Oh yeah... and our elections only take one day.
I am not a lumber jack or a fur trader,
and I don't live in an igloo or eat blubber or own a dog sled,
and I don't know Jimmy, Sally or Suzie from Canada although I am certain they're really, really nice, uh,
I have a Prime Minster not a president,
I speak English and French, not American,
and I pronounce it about, not a boot,
I can proudly sew my country's flag on my back pack,
I believe in peace keeping, not policing, diversity, not assimilation,
and that the beaver is a truly proud and noble animal.
A toque is a hat, a chesterfield is a couch.
And it is pronounced zed, not zee, zed.
Canada is the second largest landmass,
the first nation of hockey,
and the best part of North America.
Canada: I love you too, America!!
1)We both use maple syrup like crazy.(We have something called IHOP)
2)We both play hockey (personally I dont)
3)We both buy and sell products with each other
4)We both have thousands of hypocritical asses who post their intellectually devoid "insults" on urbandictionary.com
I don't think they are weak at all. I earnestly hope that the United States and Canada shall become allies. I would be proud, as well as millions of other Americans, to have them as close friends.