To smoke Marijuana.
1. Hey Meyer, do you want to can?
2.Can we Can?
3.Look at mikey, hes Canning.
4.Meyer Stop Canning
5.Gershon wanted to Can, but had no idea how to.
(2)(n) Jail, overnight clink or holding cell
(4)(vb) To stop doing something; to fire or get rid of someone
(1) Hold on a minute, I gotta visit the can
(2) They threw the poor homeless guy in the can for pissing in the park.
(3) Sgt: Get off your cans and start policing this area
(4) They won't can me; I'm the only one who knows what's going on in this place.
A competitor who is set up against a stronger opponent to make a certian competitor look better and/or gain a better record. Popular method of building fighters in boxing/kickboxing and mixed martial arts.
"That fighter isn't all that good even with a 10-0 record because he only fought cans. I'll wait and judge him when he fights a good opponent."
"She has a big can...Sir Mix-a-Lot would like her..."
The female ass; normally referred to in this fashion in terms of ramming a bitch from behind.
Ah yeah, last night I boffed her can all night long.
The "can" is an inferior fighter or player (often an unknown or one with a poor record) that is set against the favorite solely for the purpose of losing and making the latter look good. Comeback fights are often against cans.
I'm not going to bother watching the Crocop fight, he's up against some can and it's only going to last 30 seconds.
(Bay Area) adj.weak, not strong, to belong in a garbage can (trash)
You heard the new whoompty whoomp? Yeah nigga, that shit is can!
1) The rear end of a human being, typically female, but sometimes male as well. see ass
2) When used in association with "it" can means to shut up, or to stop talking.
3) A typically round, metal container, that may carry a beverage or other fluids or solids.
4) A word that has since become rarely used, meaning toilet.
5) An object in the backyard children's game kick the can
6) International short form for Canada. Used only in upper case letters: CAN
1) Look at the can on that hoe!
2) Can it, bitch.
3) Yo G, hook me up with a can of coke
4) I'll be right back. I gotta go to the can.
5) Kenny kicked the can. You're all free to go.
6) While watching an international hockey game, the score might say CAN - 5, SWE - 2