that which you cannot help but miss; a place which is incomprehensible to anyone else but those who have gone there.
Person 1: oh man, I love camp so much.
Person 2: yeah, i miss it.
v. to chill or hang out in one spot such as a street corner, someone's house, etc.
Person 1: Yo, we ain't got nothing to do
Person 2: It's cool, let's just camp at my front porch right quick
a variation of the word jokes, started by a Magee Secondary Student named Aaron Chan. The word jokes is a slang word to describe the words "just kidding." Other variations of this word:
A: Yo, James, your dad died.
A: Camps! ( flash peace sign )
A: Owen, what are you doing?
Bent over, taking it in the ass Jets fan who enjoys sucking fireman Eds dick Douche Bag oh and he has a small ass dick. Hes blowup dolls name is Shawn.
You being a dumb ass Camps. Bend over Bitch
1.n Any place where you are expecting to have fun and you don't actually have any fun but then when it is over you for some strange reason recall it as being fun.
2.v. To sit in one place and shoot people
3.v. A word conveniently used by your parents when you go to jail.
1. I went to camp this summer and it was so boring...but anywayz it was so awesome I want to go next year!
2. Bob: how did you get so many kills?
Jim: oh well i just camped behind the hotdog stand and no one saw it coming.
3. Teresa: where has jimmy been lately?
Jimmy's mom: uhhh....at Camp...umm Camp Dolottastuf.
1. the tragically ludicrous; or
2. the ludicrously tragic.
Camp is like when a clown dies.
1. To camp is to stay outside in a tent normally.
2. To be camp is normally referring to someone a being gay. When a guy says "that bag is so darling" it's normally a sign that they're camp.
I'm going camping tomorrow with my mum
Omg you're so camp..