Subscribe English
look up any word, like bae:
When you take your penis, and strike a webcam, causing it to fall over or off of an object, then disconnecting the cam.
Call person on skype, start video, smack cam with dick, cam falls, scream, i'm camein' on you, hang up.
by Marksman000048 June 11, 2010
2 1

Words related to Camein':