Best state to live in, if not the best place ever. Here are 15 Reasons Why California Kicks Ass.
1. The weather is perfect.
2. There's always something to do.
3. There aren't any freakin small town hicks to bother you.
4. When you go outside, you can breathe, without inhaling tree sap.
5. The ocean is magical in its beauty, and its warm.
6. Hollywood. (must I say more?)
7. Disneyland to entertain little kids.
8. The only state besides Hawaii where if you say "I live in (insert state here)" people actually think its cool.
9. We don't have any freakin volcanoes to be scared of.
10. No life threatening shit in mosquitos.
11. You can get a tan on the beach, and ski on the same day.
12. It has the coolest cities in America. Admit it, Los Angeles pretty much kicks any other city's ass.
13. We can say "cali" and sound cool. You can't nickname any other state and pull it off.
14. Everything is pretty close together. So you don't have to travel for like 4 hours to get to a grocery store.
15. California is the Most Pimpin' State in America. Period.
Me: I live in LA!!
Person: Aww, I live in Kansas.
Me: Jeez, I'm sorry.
Person: Your sooo lucky. California is the pimpinest state ever.
Me: Well DUH!!!!
1. State the produces more food than anywhere else, has crazy night life, large schools, hot women, a load of stuff to do, and a the longest beach anybody has ever seen.
2. A place you'll want to stay in once you visit get there.
3. Extremely diverse.
3. Much more entertaining than Texas.
A state where it takes an hour to get from the beach to the snowcapped mountains.
What did you do today in california?
I surfed and went snowboarding
1. Good Weather
2. Great Beaches
3. Hot People
4. Home to Orange County
5. Usually made fun of by people in land-locked states with shitty weather and ugly hicks who fantasize about fucking the cast of "the o.c."
you wish you had the terminator as your governor
Best state ever. Makes every other state look like crap
Our governer can kick your governers ass.
Extremely diverse place, you can find all kinds of people here. rich Republicans from Orange County, crime-ridden areas in South Central LA, rednecks, white trash in Riverside and San Bernardino County, surfers and hot girls along the coastal cities, beautiful but somewhat dangerous city of San Francisco, one of the best cities in the world San Diego, and great scenary in the Northern area, desert wasteland in Death Valley and Arizona border...
California is the weirdest state in US
land that endures the verbal abuse of other states and nations while still welcoming the dreams and aspirations of other states and nations. Impossible to stereotype, yet often the subject of the crulest stereotypes.
Born and raised in California - I have never hugged a tree, and neither criticise others who do.
my favorite place in the world!
"i can't wait to move back to california!"