The Golden State and the most loved and hated state in the United States.
1. The nations top agriculture state for over 50 years.
2. The most diverse state in America.
3. Most populous.
4. Most national parks.
5. The 5th largest economy in the world.
6. Tallest and largest trees in the world.
7. Highest mountain in the lower 48 states. Sorry Colorado.
8. Lowest and hottest place in Western Hemisphere. Death Valley.
9. Large cosmopolitan cities like SF, LA, San Diego and small towns like Julian, Lone Pine and Buellton.
11.Beautiful beaches including a chain of islands off the coast.
14.Hearst Castle, Big Sur, Lake Tahoe, Yosemite, Sequoia, Joshua Tree, Channel Islands, Mount Shasta, Central Valley, El Camino Real, SF Bay, LA Basin, Tomales Bay, Santa Barbara coast....
15.Great UC colleges.
16.Great aerospace heritage. Movie heritage. Agriculture heritage.
18.Golden Gate Bridge
19.Great musical heritage (rock, jazz and country)
20.Home of American Graffiti--one of the best movies of all time.
I could go on---but suffice it to say that if a state is the most loved and hated--then it has to be the best. Just like America is the most loved and hated nation.
I was born in Texas but moved to Cali as a kid and have loved it ever since. Anything you want is in Cali. Snow, sun, forests, lakes, deserts, beaches, rivers, wine country, farmland.
I am proud of my home state.
Joe Shmoe: "California sucks!"
Californian: "Oh? Where did you go?"
Joe: "Disneyland, Hollywood Blvd. A bunch of freaks!"
Californian: "You haven't been to the real California."
1. State the produces more food than anywhere else, has crazy night life, large schools, hot women, a load of stuff to do, and a the longest beach anybody has ever seen.
2. A place you'll want to stay in once you visit get there.
3. Extremely diverse.
3. Much more entertaining than Texas.
A state where it takes an hour to get from the beach to the snowcapped mountains.
What did you do today in california?
I surfed and went snowboarding
1. Good Weather
2. Great Beaches
3. Hot People
4. Home to Orange County
5. Usually made fun of by people in land-locked states with shitty weather and ugly hicks who fantasize about fucking the cast of "the o.c."
you wish you had the terminator as your governor
Best state ever. Makes every other state look like crap
Our governer can kick your governers ass.
Extremely diverse place, you can find all kinds of people here. rich Republicans from Orange County, crime-ridden areas in South Central LA, rednecks, white trash in Riverside and San Bernardino County, surfers and hot girls along the coastal cities, beautiful but somewhat dangerous city of San Francisco, one of the best cities in the world San Diego, and great scenary in the Northern area, desert wasteland in Death Valley and Arizona border...
California is the weirdest state in US
land that endures the verbal abuse of other states and nations while still welcoming the dreams and aspirations of other states and nations. Impossible to stereotype, yet often the subject of the crulest stereotypes.
Born and raised in California - I have never hugged a tree, and neither criticise others who do.
my favorite place in the world!
"i can't wait to move back to california!"