Usage --> cabbage, cabbaged, cabbaging
(1) a cultivated plant, eaten as a vegetable
(2) a certain area on the human body located specifically around the pubic bone
(1) A term used to describe something that is highly unpleasant to the senses
(2) A term used to describe someone who is behaving in a particularly unpleasant way
(3) A term used to describe something that is destroyed, ruined, or worse
(1) A term used to insult, threaten, or other wise harm someone emotionally.
"Gah, teddy's computer is so Cabbaged... I bet he's been watching porn every day for the past 20 years!"
"That flip was so Cabbage... he wasn't even close to landing it"
***Can also be used in phrases such as:
"I'll punch you in your Cabbage"
"Go Cabbage yourself"
"That is some messed up Cabbage"
Manic laughter of crowd around boy #1
Boy #2: "Shit on My boots, You guys are a bunch of cabbages! I'm going to make like Morrison and choke on My own vomit(=leave)."
The victim's bag is taken, emptied, turned inside out, refilled and returned to them, without them knowing anything about it.
Shaun: (looks under chair) Oh for God's sake!
To procrastinate or be lazy.
To chill out like fat people.
Beth didn't give the guy a working number because of the stains on his shirt and he looked like a "cabbage".