a term meaning fecal matter used by hispanics to deter their kids from touching something
Juan, don't touch that candy
that fell on the floor, its caca
Duh! Its dook that comes out of you know where! (dung, dook, crap, poop, excrement, anal droppings, anal waste, etc.)
Babies can't help it when they make caca in their daipers!
spanish word for "a crap"
Ese gringo huele a caca
- That gringo smells like shit
a word that literally means shit.
Dude, I took a huge caca on that guys porch
The creepy brown stuff that comes out of your other mouth. But don't eat it or else you'll turn retarded
Hey, caca just came out of my butt.
1. A spanish word used to describe crap.
2. Also used by hispanics when a word does not come to mind.
This drawing looks like caca.
Dad, it's a boustiE... its a boostiCACA.
1. A hispanic term meaning shit.
2. Used mainly by hispanic parents as a way to deter young children from touching things.
1. Damn that smells like ca-ca.
2. Ca-ca, don't touch that!