1) A common misspellation of crap
2) A baked thin thing, like a waffle, that you put sugar on.
1) Person 1: Man, I gotta take a CREPE!
Person 2: Don't you mean CRAP?
Person 1: Oh, yeah...
Person 2: *Bitch slaps Person 1 for being an idiot*
2) Person 1: I just love Crepes with sugar for breakfast!
Person 2: Man, you SICK fuck!
Person 1: *Bitch slaps Person 1 for being an idiot whose head is still in the 5th grade toilet*
'fly' trainers generally used in hip hop slang. gotta be swish though - not brogues
yo check ma hot new crepes!
a french dish
in the UK,in central europe palachinka
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup water
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons butter, melted
mix all the ingredients into a batter.
Pour the thin liquid batter onto a hot frying pan or flat circular hot plate, often with a trace of butter or oil spread out evenly across the pan's surface.Spread the batter all over the pan. Then flip it once,then serve it
Usually they are folded or rolled
You can eat it as a meal with meat,eggs,ham,spinach,... Or you can eat it as a dessert with jam,ice cream,Nutella
sugar,maple syrup,lemon juice,whipped cream are popular toppings for Crêpes
person 1:dude,what are you making?
person 1:aren't those crêpes?
person 2:we call it pancakes
the most incredible food possibly know to man. it is an extreme blast of deliciousness in your mouth with a surprise of delectable insides. either choclate, jelly, sugar, cinnamon, or whatever else you can think of. Best if eaten in Switzerland
Oh man,this hazelnut crepe is AMAZING!!
Thin, pancake-like french pastries that go good with fruit and whipped cream.
"I'm making craypes."
"Its pronounced crepes."
Charles Nicholson -
Charles Nicholson "I love being a major crepe" "I am the general crepe" "I am the mother-fucking CREPE !!" "You crepeing bro?"
1. (n.) A condition of skin-yellowing, sagging, drying and wrinkling associated with an aging woman's body. Most often the term "crepe" is used to describe the sagging, leathery skin comprising and surrounding a post-menopausal woman's vaginal, thigh and buttocks area.more...
The term is often used in a sexual context; Jack Nicholson, an American actor famed for both his career in film and his sexual promiscuity, coined the term in a published, 2006 interview with Rolling Stone magazine's Eric Hedegaard in a cover story entitled "Jack Nicholson: A Singular Guy."
Below is a direct quotation from the segment of the interview where Nicholson discusses his experience with older women:
"You know there's certainly more than one person that I've seen maybe thirty years, intimately. Unexpected by me. I have the normal things that people have. You know, Mom sitting on the toilet, scared, 'Gee, you know, when you were little,' or whatever that is. You know what I mean. 'Oh, am I going to be able to deal with crepe?' or whatever the fears are." --Nicholson
Note: A geriatric/older woman with liver spots covering her body would have "blueberry crepe" while a black woman would have "burnt crepe."
2. (n.) A type of pancake commonly consumed in France, Belgium and upscale Bistros in the United States. Not to be confused with an old lady's saggy vagina. Generally has an accent over the first "e."