A Place where white people dont feel ashamed to shop discount in public. A place where items are marked of a small percentage compared to outside retail stores in bulk. In addition, Costco has a great return policy, you can return anything even if it is used to the max.
Greg-Dude, Im Hungry...
John-Lets hit up Costco
1. A warehouse that sells gourmet products in bulk at low prices
2. A place where the lead cart pusher makes $17.50 an hour plus benefits
3. A place where the guy who bakes cakes and muffins gets $22.50 an hour plus benefits
4. A place that makes the best freakin' pizza in the planet
5. Membership club where the only profit made is off the the yearly membership fees and the cost of merchandise pays for all of our expenses
6. The only company in the world where the CEO is friendly and distrubutes all of the company's income fairly
7. Low turn over rate
8. Will always cause the Target Corporation to fail its mission of becoming the Best Company Ever
Costco is a cool place to work and shop
(adj) A European Spanish term used to define women with looks of goddess decent. Commonly used to inform male counterparts discreetly with attractive females in passing. The female term for Farmacias. The antonym for Walmarts.
“Costcos is a word used when you see something spectacular” – Lamont Patterson
verb: to pay a fat prostitute very little for her services, it's like buying wholesale.
Dude, I think I'm gonna try and costco that big chick on the corner there.
A retailer that penalizes you $50 annually for the heinous offense of shopping in its stores.
Waitaminute, you guys make us buy 10 gallons of Vaseline, pocket $20 in profit every time, then make us fork over $50 for the privilege? Damn Costco, you a bitch.
Really big and massive (adj)
(the store, costco, sells food and other items in bulk)
"wow dude, that chick is so costco"
"hummers are ridiculously costco"
The parking-lot where teenagers have sex in the back of their cars at night
"Hey, what did you do last night"
"Betsy wanted me to cum with her to costco, so i felt obliged."