(noun) 1. A required legal writing and research class for 1Ls and 2Ls at Case Western Reserve University School of Law; 2. In Dante's "The Divine Comedy," an intermediate place of unspeakable torture between the Sixth and Seventh Circles of Hell, reserved for those with sadistic and masochistic tendencies; 3. (informal) jail.
1. "Do we have CORE today?" "No, we don't, thank God."
2. "As Dante traveled out of the Sixth Circle, he passed through the CORE, where he witnessed law students chained to desks, frantically typing memos on laptops that kept randomly re-starting without saving their work. Other students were forced to research unsolvable legal questions on Westlaw. Their search queries yielded them fruitless results, and their pathetic attempts to make law review dragged them through a never-ending chain of case law and statutes, none of which applied to their jurisdiction. Their cheeks were gaunt; their eyes bloodshot. All around them, an eternal weekend in which they were not allowed to participate, with beautiful weather and endless parties."
3. "Go to CORE. Go directly to CORE. Do not pass 'Go.' Do not collect $200."
center of the god damn earth you dumb fucks
the core of the earth
A suffix added to words to make them sound cooler. Usually derived from the latter half of "hardcore". Music artists use this when they have nothing better to call the drivel they put out for the RIAA.
Since Fred coudln't decide what sucked more, him or his music, he figured he would stick to doing rap-core.
core is used by most of the scene
crowd. It is added to the end of certain words to make them that much more scene.
ChristmasXcore would be worth more scene points than christmas
This can be also used a singular word to sum something up as bein bare cool
Dude, how core was it when you raped my family?
standing for 'hardcore', added to the end of various prefixes.
Emocore, fashioncore, metalcore, thugcore
1. The center of the earth
2. The first Stone Temple Pilots album
3. A really crappy movie
1. It's really hot in the core
2. Wicked Garden is a good song off Core
3. The Core is one shitty piece of cinematography.
Add to any genre of music to make it sound cooler, or in emo's case, slightly less whiney.
Dan: Have you heard that new band? they're so emo-core...
Max: You are fuckin retarded. you dont need to add core to the end of every fuckin word.
Dan: Shut up-core!
a nonsensical particle which can be suffixed to any word to make it cooler
To skipcore something is cooler that to skip something