- real name Phil Brooks
- Currently employed by WWE and is a former World Champion.
- Rose to prominence in the summer of 2011 with a series of pseudo-shoot promos on WWE Raw and on You Tube (even if he was already a star long before then in WWE)
- Known to "stay in character" even when not wrestling.
- Claims he doesn't drink, smoke or do drugs. His straight-edge lifestyle is unusual and quite rare in the wrestling business.
- Has dated several women wrestlers including the current WWE Divas Champion, Beth Phoenix (as of Oct, 2011)
- Has been criticized for putting too much hype into his own stock.
Punk is straight edge, meaning he doesn't take drugs, he doesn't smoke cigarettes, he doesn't drink alcohol, he doesn't have promiscuous sex. This results in him being one of the greatest people to have ever lived, and more importantly, it means he is better than you.
Despite him clearly being one of the most positive role models to have ever lived, he is booed by the blind drones that make up the WWE Universe.
If these fans took their heads out of their fat arses, they would come to realise he speaks the truth about them and the parents of America.
People should bow down to such an incredible man, rather than boo his greatness, which is probably down to the fact they are jealous of such a great man.
Me - "What a guy, he is better than me, and I can admit this as I am not a gelatinous drone like 95% of the WWE Universe"
CM Punk has pwnd(owned) everyone he has faced thus far in the WWE's ECW brand. He was one of Ring of Honor's breakout stars in 2003 and 2004 before signing a WWE contract in June 2005. He spent from August 2005 until June 2006 in OVW honing his skills and learning the WWE style. He then debuted on ECW house shows and worked for 6 weeks before making his debut on August 1, 2006 in the Hammerstine Ballroom beating Justin Credible.
My name is CM Punk.