An Acronym for Cutlass Beat Off Taillight Syndrome. Virtually all 1973-1977 Oldsmobile Cutlasses had a badly designed connector for the left taillight bulb, and on virtually all of the cars within a few months of manufacture the left taillight bulb would quit working. A little elbow grease and bending with a needle nose pliers could get it shining again. I doubt if the manufacturer (GM) ever knew about it, or if they did, they did nothing about it.
Lori's 1973 Cutlass had a case of CBOTS, my 1977 Cutlass had CBOTS, in the 1970s I saw many cases of CBOTS every day.
Abbreviation for College Robot. A college robot displays the following characteristics:
1) Commits all of his/her time to school, studying, home work, volunteering, and extra curricular activities.
2) Holds an excess amount of board positions, and tries to get involved in everything possible that will look impressive to colleges.
3) Has a 4.8 GPA and has never gotten a B.
4) Will probably get to Harvard or any other ivy league, but always tells people that he/she won't.
5) Tends to have all nighters every day. C-Bots tend to become nocturnal like an owl.
Adrian is such a c-bot, he never gets any sleeps, and sleeps during the day time. He also holds 7 board positions and has a high GPA.
That guy is such a c-bot, he always says he won't get into Harvard, but he obviously will.
The Chicago Board of Trade.
He is a grain trader at the CBOT.
The fattest kid of all time...PERIOD!
Damn Susan! You better lose weight before you start to look lke Cbot.