1. Those who are under Daddy's or Mommy's orders.
2. Those who couldn't find a decent job "yet" and works for their parents.
3. A mockery of C.O.O. which is supposed to mean Chief Operating Officer
"Right now, he's a proud C.O.O. of his dad's company, couldn't get a job yet."
2. Coo(ing)(Verb) - to be in the state of "coo"
3. Coo(ed) (Verb) - When coo is broken by inconsiderate fucks, due to the lack of understanding and appreciation by "non-cooers"
2. "Man cant stop cooing, Jah bless"
3. "I'm all cooed out" (physically impossible)