1. The length of the hypotenuse of a right triangle squared, which is equal to the sum of each of the other sides squared.
2. A shortcut between two destinations that resembles the C side of a right triangle.
3. Standing to the left or right of a beirut table to shoot with the line of the diagonal cups.
1. A² + B² = C²
2. "Why go all the way down this street and take a right to get to town? Just hit up the C²."
3. Lloyd - "Hey! Why are you standing to the side? Thats closer to the cups!"
Dave - "What the hell are you talking about, Lloyd? I'm the C² of this shit."