This form of business is basically used as a noun. each noun in a sentence is replaced with the word business.
Business Partners, Packing a Business, Sexing Your Business, Drinking Your Business, getting Your business done.
"Your My New Business"
"Packing a Business"
"Business & What Not"
1) some action
2) taking a piss
3) art of screwing people for profit
4) selling air, such as trading in stock market
5) pointless meaningless life-consuming spirit-draining activity
1) let's go do some business
2) i'm going to do some business behind that bush
3) these corporations merged and small-time enterprisers went out of business.
4) Jackie won 4 millions by selling stock just before it crashed while a few unlucky lost their life-time savings by buying it. That's business, kid. (see also gambling
5) I'm a corporate dumbass. I work my ass off 16 hours a day, I have a luxury car, deluxe mansion, posh furniture but i have no time to enjoy my life.
Alternate word for discretely acknowlodging a females ability to be involved in sexual activity.
Man 1: Yo check her out.
Man 2: She could definitly get the business.
Man 3: I gave her the business last night!
What some of my friends and I call our 'private parts'
My panties are all bunched up in my business today.
top quality. a perfect 10. met to standard.
Those shoes are not the Business.
Im not going to that bar it's Not the Business!
Yeah thats the business!
Criminal activity carried out by a mafia.
"You don't want to be involved in Business. It can be very-
detrimental, to your health."
1. Can be replaced with any noun or even be added in a sentence after a noun. Usually a substitute for words during a conversation about an inappropriate topic in a public place.
Bro, how did you do on the math quiz business?
That chic was all over my business
an adjective describing something excellent
Dude, that kickflip you just did was business.