Top Definition
A small man that persistently tries to crawl under your table while you eat. Can be referred to as trollopy bung-hole when he succeeds in going under the table.

Me: "This chicken's nice isn't it..."
Bung trollop: (under the table) "Give me some!"
#bung #trollop #small #man #idiot #table
by Joel Matlin April 01, 2007
6 Words related to Bung Trollop
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.