person: not for you
bummer: hey how bout you do you have a cig?
person 2: no this is my last one
2. A situation in which no desireable result can occur
3. A negative form of agreement.
4. A response used when the respondee couldn't care less about the topic at hand.
Friend 2: Bummer for you.
2. Man 1: We're surrounded by venomous snakes!
Man 2: Wow, this is quite the bummer.
3. Girl: Do you find me attractive?
4. Friend 1: It appears that tomorrow is my last day to live.
Friend 2: Bummer
- Bummer! There's a bomb in the bus
- Bummer! There's an old person in the car
- Bummer! There's a dead guy in the airplane
- Bummer! There's a blind guy driving the mini-van
- Bummer! There's a hippy in the Anti-Earth hour national meeting
- Bummer! There's a Jew above Hitlers grave
- Bummer! There's a hippy on the road infront of the double decker bus
1) A derogatory name for a homosexual of either gender. Origin: 1350–1400; Middle English bom, meaning the buttocks
2) A phrase one uses when disappointed
Guy 2: That word is offensive, you can’t use it anymore!
Guy 1: I can’t say fag anymore? Bummer.
Guy 2: Don’t start calling me names, you butt-pirate