1. A very clear lie.
2. Anything ridiculous, and/or unnecessary.
1. (On Facebook) Sees someone's wall post. "Truth is, you're pretty and nice.
2. Sign-No shirt, no shoes, no service.
You: What? This is bullshit, I'm leaving.
A blatant lie, a fragrant untruth, an obvious falicy.
Or, the excriment of cattle.
"I smell something...
Is it dog? No...
Is it horse? No...
I know. Its BULLSHIT!"
Poorly quoted "Only fools and horses"
Well, the concept is right.
1) noun. Stuff that is made up for the purpose of placating someone, or passing an exam, or getting elected to office. Most often false or ridiculous.
2) verb. To generate bullshit.
3) interjection. Accusing someone of bullshitting.
4) adjective. Identifying or suspecting something as bullshit.
In all usages, the term can be shortened to "bull" or "BS".
1) My essay was complete bullshit.
2) Man, I gotta learn to bullshit properly if I want to pass this English exam.
3) "I was sick all last week!" "Bullshit!"
4) That is such a bullshit answer.
nonsense, lies, exaggeration.
THat is nothing but bullshit. I do not believe a word of it.
My grade on my economics midterm.
This is bullshit.
When a person is communicating through their ass.
Oh, I'm sorry I sneezed on you. Look I got my spit all over your face. Sorry 'bout that, I'm just allergic to bullshit.
A male cow's poop.
Gross! I just stepped in some bullshit in the cow pasture!
1. An obvious lie
2. A game, in which at least 3 players, pref. 4 or more participate. Each player is dealt as close to the same amount of the deck as possible. The players then take turns laying one or more cards of the same rank down. The rank increases as the play goes around. For example, 4 players are playing. Player 1 lays down 2 Aces, player 2 lays down 3 twos, player 3 lays down 1 three. Player two, however, believes player 3 had no threes, and calls out "bullshit". Player 3, in fact, had not laid down a three, but a king. Player 3 must pick up the cards laid down thus far. Had player two been wrong, he would have had to pick those cards up. Player four then lays down 2 fours, and the play continues until every player but one is rid of their cards. The first out wins, second is second place, etc.
1. "So then I met Bill Gates and he gave me 2 billion dollars..."
2. "I'm bored. Wanna play BS?"
"Sure, why not?"