Top Definition
the study of the British government system.
The political scientist is a dab hand in Buckinghamology.
#british government #governance #politics #political science #kremlinology
by uttam maharjan April 14, 2011
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.