Biologically entitled to be a man yet is in literature an object/tool/muff douche/muff cabbage.
Its immediate presence redefines 2 distinctive human nature into 3: good and evil... and retarded.
Constantly pisses anyone with functional CAHONE off, to no end, by claiming it's a man.
Physically resembles Goofie up to 90 %, with "exceptionally large feet" quoted by Goofie though.
It also differs from Goofie by the following facts:
- Goffie doesn't go around to tell peeps he makes $23/hour (actually $22 after rounding),
- Goofie doesn't repeatedly claims he has a New York City down there and,
- Goofie doesn't stress about how often he gets numbers from horny phat people.
- Not scientifically proven but it is well believed that it can fly with Dumbo in the rainbowy sky with its feet in paddling motion.
Mentally resembles a princess.
-Her royal highness gets mental vortex when a open driveway spot is taken.
-Her royal highness gets mental catastrophe when people say they believe in common sense.
-Her royal highness weeps in relatively high pitch when one tells her not to slam the door.
-Her royal highness gets a major migrant, ironically, when one tells her to relax.
-The migrant suddenly disappears when a phat person comes over and gives her a phone number.
B: "Dude, there is no such a thing as a common sense, my boss told me that"
A: "...you must be Brock."
Brock is so Good looking!
I want a Brock.
Being with a Brock makes you feel Safe and Loved.
he's such a brock!
god, he's wayyy too flirtacious!
just another brock...
2. Derived from the old English surname "brocc." Means badger.
Stop being such a Brock and take a hint!
Aw, we love Brock.
2. Or when you pretend to walk around with your eyes shut, when really they're slightly open. Which may or may not be the case of Brock...
2. "Wait a minute Ted, your eyes weren't closed, you was pulling a Brock!"