Bro 2: "Wassup dude!"
*bro hug occurs*
A bro hug is executed my first initiating a mid-five/handshake, in which the bros then pull into eachother from hand contact. Then, each bro swings one arm around the back of the other bro, and gives 1-3 open palmed slaps on the opposing bro's shoulder, all while the mid-five/handshake is still interlocked, effectively sandwiching the arms between the bros.
It's hard to mess up a bro hug, but it is often done in one of two ways:
1) Not being rigid or forceful enough.
2) Using both arms to hug (that's gay, bro).
3) Holding it too long (timing is everything, bro).
Often takes place at inappropriate or random times when the emotion of a brofriendship becomes too much to bear.
Brohugs are never awkward, and always involve full on body contact, rather than awkward hovering or back patting.
Do not fear the brohug, for it is beautiful.
James: *Leaps into Levi's arms*
1. Always leave at least 1-inch of space between man parts.
2. Never gaze into each others eyes.
3. Minimum of 1-back slap required.
4. Maximum of 2-back slaps.
5. No groping or kissing of any kind.