look up any word, like blumpkin:
English that contains aspects of both British and American English such as spelling, pronunciation and usage. Today, both British and American English are in use. Even the same person may use British English sometimes and American English at other times. To spare English such a British-American hodgepodge, Britamerican English will certainly come in handy.
Will Britamerican English see the light of the day sometime in the future?
by uttam maharjan December 06, 2011