A term used to describe the condition of one's eyes after they've smoked cannabis. Due to the sudden formation of blood vessels on the sclera, the rapid outburst of capillaries then begin to look like "branches". In extreme cases, such as when one has a subconjunctival hemorrhage, the branches then start to look like either bushes, or extremely thick vines, in which case the term would be changed to "vines".
Chris: "dude, how are my eyes?".
Roger: "....dude, you have branches LOL".
Chris: "fuck! dude give me the drops!".
To take a shit, dump, poop, etc.
'Be right back. I'm gonna take a large branch.'
That bitch is so branches; she needa go get her face done.
1. Part of tree growing from trunk.
2. Botany part of plant stem or root:
3. Something that resembles a branch of a tree in structure, but is NOT a part of a tree.
4. F.e. a store, bank, or other organization that is part of a larger group and is located in a different part of a geographic area from the parent organization.
5. Distinct part of large organization: a subdivision of a large organization, usually with a specialized mission
6. A part of a large area of study.
7. A line of a family that is descended from a common ancestor.
8. Geography tributary stream: a river or stream flowing into another river.
9. Geography creek (mostly used by people from the Southern of the U.S.): a small stream or a creek.
10. Southern U.S. beverages drinking water: drinking water, especially from a clean spring or stream, and used particularly for mixing with bourbon.
11. Comput alternative instruction sequence: a sequence of computer program instructions in a set of alternative sequences that are activated according to specific conditions.
part of curve: A distinctive part of a curve that is separated from the rest of the curve, e.g. by discontinuities or extreme points.
1. To divide somthing into smaller parts, or cause something to do this.
2. To grow...
An unacceptably large stem in a bag of marijuana.
person 1 "what the hell is this"
person 2 "What, it wheighed out"
person 1 "of course it weighs out there's
freakin branch in there"
To mix water in your alcohol or liquor to prevent you from getting a hangover.
Man#1 Hey, you wanna mix that vodka with a little bit of sprite?
Man#2 Naw, I'm drankin' this shit branch so I don't get a headache.
Referring to pathetically thin limbs on a human.
Yo, I was at the gym today and this biznikkle was working out next to me. You should have seen his branches. Just branched-out he was.