A sound of elation, similar to the revving of an engine in a dirtbike/quad. Often used after achieving a good grade or making a badass play in a sport. Sometimes also used when referring to any type of vehicle with a powerful, winding engine. See also go burls.
Originally exclusive to dirtbike/ATV riders, the phrase "BRAAAAPP!" is now widespread across the world. Many people believe that the tradition started many years back when Malcom ----- was interviewed after his first motocross win . Excited about his victory, Malcom described his final turn with the sound made by his dirtbike, exclaiming "BRAAAPP!!!!" in a gleeful manner. It has since been picked up by many across the world and is now a powerful adjective in today's society.
Ryan - Dude, I just got a B+ on my algebra 2 test!
Chantz - BRAAAAAAAPP!!!!!!!
JC - I just SACKED that bitch quarterback! BRAAAAAAPP!!!!
Max - Yup, that's a CR250 Honda right there, you should hear the engine. BRAAAP!!
2. v. To ride an off road motorcycle, especially with aggression
3. v. To perform any action in a poised, forceful way
2. We braaaped up the ridge then flowed down the other side.
3. Mom, the SATs were so easy -- I just went "braaap!" and then I was done!
2) Braaaps, that ass is to fine.
It is also a movie, depicting stunts on snowmobiles.
BRAAAP, is a sentance within itself.