look up any word, like blumpkin:
In football, when the defender gets mowed over by the offensive player into the end zone. Taken from a play in the 80's where Bo Jackson ran over Brian Bosworth while going into the end zone.
Did you see that linebacker get Bozworthed by the running back? How embarassing!
by warrior13 September 05, 2009

Words related to Bozworthed

bo jackson bozworth bozworthd football linebacker