Watch me Crank It
Watch me Roll
Watch me Crank Dat Soulja Boyle
Oooo Boyle made us drinks, to drink
We drunk 'em, Got drunk
And now I know Boyle thinks I'm cool
Boyle gave me a wink, I winked back
And then I think that, we 'gon have fun at Boyles spot tonight
1. Verb: To upset or contradict a bias or other prejudice.
2. Noun: A person who is considered an underdog but who has shown that they are extraordinary.
2. When I saw Susan sing, I asked her, "Okay Boyle, where'd that come from?
3. Susan Boyle showed the world a full and proper boyle on the T.V. show, "Britain's Got Talent". Noone really expected her to sing as well as she did.
Boylers: OH HAI I CAME OVER WITHOUT YOU WANTING ME TO
After losing the state championships Ed went Boyle on his team.
2) More commonly, "Boyle" is a term to describe a GINORMOUS pussing zit on your ass, that hurts even to sit down on.
"Time to shove the "Boyle" in.
bringing SEXYBACK EAGLES 09!
ap world teacher.
mayor of townsville.
exersize video star.
and some stupid local band.
"Yeah, fucking boyle. He's mad cool though with his diet coke and all."