Initially, a type of biscuit. However a group of yorkshire lads coined the term when providing the game 'soggy biscuit' with a specific type of biscuit. Therefore, bourbon is a specific version of the game, ie 'fancy a game of bourbon?'or 'me and her ate a bourbon last night'.
'fancy a game of bourbon?'or 'me and her ate a bourbon last night'.
1. A county in Kentucky, known for its extremely clean natural spring.
2. An American whiskey produced in the county of Bourbon, Kentucky.
1. We went to Bourbon to tour the Jim Beam distillery.
2. We got so hammered on free samples of Bourbon at the Jim Beam distillery.
1) American whiskey made in Kentucky, not necessarily in Bourbon county (one of my favorites is made in Woodford county). Some say the limestone in the water in Kentucky gives the bourbon a distinctive taste. US Congress declared bourbon "America's Native Spirit" and it's official distilled spirit in 1964.
2) The best drink if you feel like "gettin red" and you're a poor soul that can't get any moonshine.
Baby, this bourbon makes you look HOT!!
In order to do a good rebel yell, you first have to lubricate your throat with a healthy dose of bourbon.
It's not the shoes, it's the bourbon.
Quite possibly the single greatest liquor known to man . Serve straight up, lest you ruin perfection.
All bourbons are delicious, but if you've got the cash go for 101 proof Wild Turkey Bourbon. Can't go wrong.
But prononced 'BOOOOOUUUUURRRRRBOOOOOOON!'
Can be used in any situation.
Has songs going along with it.
Par example une - 'Bour to the bon to the bour bour bon'
Par example deux - 'Bon to the bour to the bon bon bour'
BOOOUUUURRRRBOOOOOOOON was actually invented in a tent on a hill by Bryony and Kerry.
for an example.
Kerry - BOURBON!
Bryony - BOURBON I'm warning you!
Kerry - OH BOURBON YOURSELF.
A type of busciut which contains chocolate cream within two sandwhich chocolate buscuits.
"Would you like a bourbon?"