1. Trains for a marathon before work.
2. Spends more than 10 hours a week in spandex.
3. Eats out at fine establishments, wearing a fleece vest and expensive outdoor shoes.
4. Carries plastic bags for picking up dog poop.
5. Drinks 2oz. of espresso for breakfast, 2 oz. wheatgrass for lunch, and 24 oz. Microbrew with dinner.
6. Drives a Subaru Outback with some clever form of an anti-Bush bumper sticker.
7. Buys groceries on a commuter bike, or cross country skis.
8. Owns Bikerack and Bike that costs more than the price of Subaru.
9. Lives within walking distance of a yoga studio.
10. Wonders how CO can still be a Red State?!
Spandex on by 6am, Cycling through Martian acres, mildly hung- over, and completely stoned the Boulderite rode to Whole Foods for a powerbar and a Mate Latte with soy.
A general class of people similar to the Hippie, who live on a diet of fruits, nuts, granola and other organic foods. Often liberal in thinking and very much into outdoor activities. They can be distinguished by their economial yet functional vehicles and their equally functional attire. Name is derived from the "all natural" town of Boulder, CO.
You see that girl in the riding shorts and hiking boots with sunglasses on her head snaking on trail mix? That is one fine Boulderite.