(verb) To stab someone in the back and steal their girlfriend.
(bouchering)(verb) To be lazy yet still do well in life.
(bouchered)(verb) To be a victim of a boucher.
This guy Chris, totally bouchered his friend Jak with Kimm...
It was harsh I wish you were there but I guess you were just bouchering around.
He got bouchered.
An individual who is highly respected by all members in his community, speaks with a husky voice and enjoys high fat diet foods- particularly bacon and egg rolls.
I'm boucher, boucher boucher boucher
Want a bacon and egg roll- ya boucher
You're a deadset Boucher
Just a bacon and egg roll thankyou, I'm in such a bouch mood today
1. n. Orange shirt
2. v. To play trump in a hand of euchre when your partner has the hand won.
3. n. A terribly sarcastic outburst from an otherwise kind friend.
1. Tom is looking at Allen in his sexy boucher.
2. Hannah was excited to win the hand with her ace of spades, but she was bouchered.
3. He is the nicest guy we know, but his random bouchers scare us.