The Chemical Symbol For Boron Is B So That Is Turned Into Boyed, Then You Add The Orignal Boron Into It And It Creates Borened But Keeps The Meaning Of Boyed.
Person two: boroned!
2. person one: *eats all the pies*
person two: oh no, i really wanted some pies
person one: boroned!
3. person one: "oh i can't go out because i have to do homework and washing up and i am a loser with no friends"
person two: boroned!
4. person one: *is asleep*
person two: hahahhaha i'm gonna draw all over person ones face, boyed!
person one: *wakes up and sees face* "oh no i got boroned"
5. person one: oh my dayz that breh just insulted my mum, i got boyed
person two: haha, boroned.
6. person one: *takes a sip out of person twos drink while theyre not looking*
person two: *doesnt notice*
person one: "teeheehee, boyed"
person two: *picks up drink and spills it*
person one: ...boroned!
7. person one: "what does boroned mean??"
person two: "hahahha, boroned, you dont know what boroned means! hahaha"