Alternate name for the Albany community in South Africa
Borders Bulldog rugby team.
Large corporate bookstore that are frequently seen in Suburban areas. Very similar to Barnes and Noble. They have all sorts of books, cd's, accessories, and a cafe with some great food. The atmosphere tends to be very liberal, and a huge bloc of clientel/staff are college students.
I went to Borders not for the books, but to eat at the cafe... damn good sandwiches!
1. Lines arbitrairily drawn on a map that make up a countries.
2. Complete human constructs.
3. Can cause mass confusion and hysteria when directly connected with imperialism.
1. America has the borders of Canada and Mexico.
2. Land is land regardless of lines.
3. Guy #1:"Dude Africa is so fucked up."
Guy #2:"That's because in the early 1900s European countries colonized them, which divided kingdoms and tribes."
Guy #1:"Damn that really fucking sucks."
Guy #2:"I know, stupid imperialism."
in Glasgow, Scotland, all the punks, goths, moshers, metallers, etc hang about outside Borders, the bookshop.
"PUNX about Borders"
punk 1: 'here, comin' tae borders'
punk 2: 'aye, i'll be there in 5 minutes'
1.Where emos and cheapskates go when they want to listen to free music.
2.Where creepers go when they look for potential prey
Creeper#1: Damn dude, I found this hot chick to stalk at Borders the other day
Creeper#2: That's sweet. Have you boned her yet?