2. (v.t.)to decline in usefulness, quality, desire, taste, attractiveness.
3. (n.)nearly worthless thing.
4. (int.) expression of mild disapproval or being affronted.
2. Nanna was boranging more rapidly with each shandy she drank.
3. She realised, when she looked closely, that the cucumber was a borange.
4. Oh, borange, that tastes a bit off!
2. (Noun, non-count) synonymous with rubbish or excrement
History: 'borange' was created as a rhyming word for ‘orange’ (although being an adjective/non-count noun there is still no rhyme for ‘oranges’).
Similar attempts have failed, such as Witchiepoo’s attempt with the word ‘poranges’ in the late 70s show, HR Puffinstuff:
There ain't no rhyme for oranges!”
2. The streets of old London Town were littered with myriad forms of borange...