The most amazin thing to ever walk this earth, you see her and your jaw is instantly broke cause it hits the floor so damn hard!! She's my everythin and wooahhh I aint never gonna let her go :)
Boo you are so fit :)
word of the day: October 31, 2008 and March 14, 2008
1. Boyfriend or girlfriend
2. Word used to scare people
1. Can you handle me? If you can't you ain't gonna be my boo.
2. Guy: BOO!
Guy 2: Holy sh*t!
boo is a term that is derived from the French word "beau" meaning beautiful. In 18th century England it meant an admirer, usually male. It made it's way into Afro-Caribean language perhaps through the French colonisation of some Caribean islands.
Now meaning girl or boyfriend
"this is what I'm saying boo, it's all about you"
pet name: your hunny,sweety,baby.
I love you boo.
1) Boyfriend or girlfriend. Term of endearment.
2) A loud, abrupt yell, meant to frighten someone.
3) A sound made to indicate disapproval, the opposite of "yay."
1- Some Guy: "Hey boo."
2- Ghost: "BOOO!"
3- Unhappy Audience: "Booooooo...."
significant other, girlfriend,boyfriend,really close friend
hey baby boo
A term of endearment, like baby.
"I'll be in here, boo" -- Method Man (You're all I need 1994
1: An affectionate name for someone you love.
2: Something that a ghost says.
3: The short version of my cat's name, Boo-Boo
1: I like cuddling with my boo.
3. "Boo, get out of the dishwasher!"