2. hitting someone
3. having sex
4. doing cocaine
6. smoking mj
7. harry potter
-sound the wand makes in it
8. soda flavor
9. beach bonk (game)
10. pet name
11. term of endearment
12. number right before infiniti
13. type of bell
14. polka dot
16. catch phrase used by a failed t.v. star from new york
18. gum flavor
19. clothing apparel
20. shape similar to a circle
22. method of making books
23. variation of PUNK'd
24. a newly dicovered body part
25. job title
26. variation of "thats what she said"
27. newly discovered planet
28. type of party
31. award given to weavers
32. product endorsed by billy maze
33. alternate name for the snuggie
34. method of walking
35. interpretive dance style
36. baby carrot
37. another word for epic phail
38. a curse word
39. a pad of paper
40. a certain shape of a certain type of nose
41. alcoholics anonymous
42. getting a boner
43. person jumping inside of a computer
44. act of chewing ones finger nails
45. newly discovered bodily fluid
46. a person limping
47. a cell phone
48. switching up words
49. moving furniture
50. accesopry for cookies such as chocolate chips, etc.
51. type of injury
52. forgetting something was already there
53. brain fart
54. brain fart
55. chocolate covered strawberry
56. the act of using melted chocolate during sexual activities
57. symbol of freedom
58. another term for "the stuff"
59. orange and strawberry flavored gelatin like substance located in the center of cheap valentines day chocolate
60. extinct animal
61. general description for general women
62. type of dinosaur
63. infamous t.v. series from the 90s
64. an instrument (unicorn/saxaphone/drumset)
65. type of laughter
66. leaf blower
67. species of manatee
68. messup something you borrowed
69. defective cure for cancer
70. retarded penguin
71. sanwich inluding yellow american cheese, grape jame, and cream cheese, enclosed by semi toasty rye bread
72. appearance of jack black in a movie or on t.v.
73. following a trend
74. someone who has two first names
75. having your whole life be a musical
76. a person with a heart shaped birthmark
77. fat man on a golf cart
78. expensive cheap merchandise
79. red marks left on your legs by your elbows, due to you leaning on them for extended periods of time
80. when you say goodbye to someone, but continue going the smae direction, which creates an awkward moment.
81. and erection lasting longer than four hours
82. the theory that all teachers have at leaast one topic, other than the subject they teach, that they talk about all the time
83. the feeling you get of superiority when you feel intelligent for using large words you assume most others would not come up with, but you remain non chalant O.O
lets so grab some bonk at the bonk!
if i bonk the bonks will they become a bonk!
I've got the bonk.
I bonked really badly and had to get a lift home.
2)to bump into or hit
3)old video game, featuring bald prehistoric boy, that killed enemies by head butting
2)Can you go bonk the tv the reception is poor
3)Turbografix sucked except for Bonk
2. To hit, particularly hitting a person on the head.
3. During the hayday of MUDs (Multi-User Dungeon games, text-only roleplay like adventure games played mostly over the net) a commonly said or done action as a sign of mild disapproval or for no particular reason. Polite convention require(d/s) the bonked individual respond by saying oif. Some believe not doing so will upset the bonk/oif balance in the universe, with great consequences. Not saying "oif" is somewhat akin to a ( without a ) or unmatched quotation mark. The practice is still somewhat alive on IRC and (to an even lesser degree) other means of net chat. It has, however, to a large degree been replaced by the fish slap.
Shut up or I'll bonk you're head.
y bonks x. x says "oif!"