Only the best forensic show ever! Created by the amazing Kathy Reichs
"You know that show Bones?"
"Duh! Who doesn't? Booth is soo dreamy."
1) (v) To have sexual intercourse. "Your aim is to bone" -- Tribe Called Quest (Classic example of a date rape).
2) (n) Penis. "You can act like a doggy, and play with my bone" -- Schoolly D. (Another poem ??
). 3) (n) One dollar.
3) (n) Core, soul. "I'm a rock hard trooper to the bone" -- Public Enemy (Louder Than A Bomb)
4) (v) To bone out, as in leaving. "They all got in the car and boned out" -- Smokey (Friday 1995
5) (n) A joint. "Smokin' bones in the staircase" -- Wu-Tang Clan (C.R.E.A.M. 1993
"I want to bone that bitch."
1)v. to fuck
2)n. a smokeable item (joint, cigarette)
3)n. money, usually in dollars
5)adj. prefix meaning stupid
6)idiom: to throw a bone - to show sympathy towards another
7)n. hard skeletal tissue
1)Hey, Christen, want to bone tonight?
2)Pass that bone down this way
3)Can you spot me a few bones?
4)He popped a huge bone when he saw your mom.
5)Don't be such a bonehead!
6)I threw you a bone and helped you cheat on that quiz.
7)He busted a bone in his hand.
To fuck the hell out of a girl without any thought.
Damn, I'd bone her right now if I had the chance.
An awesome show starring world renown forensic anthropologist/author Temperence "Bones" Brennan, and her FBI partner Seely Booth.
A show sort of like CSI in the way that they solve crimes, but mostly focus on cold cases.
Bones has a team consisting of:
Angela Montenegro(artist, facial construction), Zack Addy(earning docterates to be a forensic anthropologist), Jack Hodgins(bugs and slime guy, as well as VERY VERY rich man)
The series is based on the books by Kathy Reichs
go,watch,become a obsevive fan like I am
"Hey, did you catch the episode of Bones last night?"
"Yeah. It was hilarious when Booth shot the ice cream truck. But I could have done withought the visual of the corpse that was ripped apart by dogs."
1. Street term for the game of Dominoes, popularized in the 1990's.
1. "then we played bones, and I'm yellin' 'dominoes'..." - Ice Cube, "It Was A Good Day"
2. "That'll cost you some serious bones."